Membership Terms and Conditions for Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce
By proceeding with the registration process for membership Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce (the Chamber), via hard copy or online application form, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In this agreement, a Member is defined as a member of the Chamber from the date of monies received for the required amount. Once membership is taken up, it will run for 12 months and will be automatically renewed unless notice is received to cancel the membership one month prior to the anniversary date in writing.
These terms and conditions form the basis of the legal relationship between a Member and the Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce.
By proceeding with the membership you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and payment liability.
- Applications for Membership
Membership of the Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce is open to any business either public or private, or individuals in a business environment.
- Membership Fees
- You agree to pay an annual payment as set out on the application form and one-time admin fee payable on the Chamberof £25.00.
- Member Responsibility
It is the Members’ responsibility to inform the Chamber specifically of any change in the member’s details, such as;
- A change in point of contact and member details (for example, company name, contact name, position, contact number, email, address).
- A significant change in the number of employees, e.g. 10%.
Should you wish to cancel your membership, you are required to do so in writing one month before the membership expiry date. Unless the termination notice is given, the member will be liable for the subsequent annual subscriptions. Any subscription is payable in full. You will not be entitled to any refund, either in full or part, of any annual subscription that you have paid.
The Chamber reserves the right to refuse membership and to terminate membership.
Members Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation
We take the privacy of our members and all visitors seriously and will only use any personal data collected during your use of the Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce website in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and these terms.
We use your data including company name, points of contact, positions, contact number email address and address for the following purposes:
- To respond to the member.
- To help the member get the best out of our services and events.
- For the administration of the website.
- If you are a member, to display your details on our website and other publications.
- It may be useful for us to transfer your information to third parties such as affiliate partners and business services beneficial to your business, and we make sure such information is adequately protected.
The Chamber will store and share your data electronically and in paper files. Personal data will only be accessed by the Chamber Committee.
Delegates may be photographed at events. By registering to attend, delegates consent for the Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce to use any photographs taken in future marketing.
- If you book to attend a chargeable event,payment must be received prior to the event. Our credit terms for events are due as per the terms on the invoice date.
- If you book a chargeable event but do not attend, you will not be entitled to a refund. Cancellation must be received 3 days prior to any event.
- If a paid booking is cancelled with more than 3 days notice you may be offered an alternative similar event or issued a refund.
- If a booking is cancelled with less than 3 days’ notice and payment has not already been made, the full cost of the event remains payable.
- Amendments or cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce, c/o Kingston Smith, The Shipping Building, The Old Vinyl Factory, Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3 1HA.
- If you book a free event and you do not attend, the Chamber reserves the right to charge an administration fee of £10.00 per delegate.
- Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce is not liable for any personal property at an event.
- It may be necessary for reason beyond our control to amend the date, time, venue, content and speakers. Where an event has to be cancelled, you may be offered an alternative similar event or issued a refund. We disclaim any further liability.
- By debit or credit card at www.hillingdonchamber.org.uk or telephone, using the details below.
Via BACS: Sort Code: 60-10-43 Account No: 41435036.