For many businesses, growth can expose weaknesses in systems and processes. Fixing these issues sooner rather than later means businesses have a solid foundation to build their future success on.
What are the issues that can occur?
- New outgoings associated with growth, such as increasing resource or new systems, cause cash to run out.
- Greater complexity results in decisions being made in isolation.
- Financial systems are no longer appropriate, creating delay and frustration.
- Processes, such as stock control, are not fit for purpose.
- VAT is being wrongly recorded, putting the business at risk of investigation.
If any of this sounds familiar, or gives cause for future concern, Moore Kingston Smith can help you find a solution.