Job Position: Events Executive
Remumeration: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum pro rata
Hours: 20 hours per week
Location: Office/homebased + various locations with the Borough of Hillingdon
Responsible to: Chamber Manager and the Committee
Are you interested in a unique opportunity to join a dynamic service focussed organisation and support the local business community? Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce is looking for a Events Executive to join its growing team.
The role is to create engaging events to promote the Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce to local businesses and organisations which also add value to the Chamber’s members and attract new members.
- Working with the Chamber Manager to prepare budgets, setting deadlines, creating concepts and identifying the objectives of each event.
- Plan the annual events calendar aligned with the Chamber’s objectives.
- Take appropriate steps to maximise attendance at all Chamber events.
- Prepare reports to evaluate and analyse feedback of each event.
- Oversee the organisation of all aspects of the event, including external service providers.
- Resolving problems and guest inquiries before and during the event.
- Secure event venues relevant to each event.
- Secure speakers relevant to each event.
Skills, Abilities and Professional Experience:
- Event Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Proven ability of organising high profile events
- Experience of creating post-event analysis and reports
- Ability to be creative with event themes
- Ability to manage budgets
- Use of Whova or similar event app
- Proficient in MS Office
For full details click the link below:
If the role excites you, please apply with a cover letter and your CV, highlighting why you are the best person for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th February 2023
Job Contact Information:
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Job Contact Details!