- This event has passed.
MOORE KINGSTON SMITH WEBINAR : Enterprise Series: effectively navigate the salary review process
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Fair and motivating remuneration can improve employee retention, productivity, and engagement. Effective salary reviews are key to ensuring that your people feel valued and continue to perform. With the review period fast approaching, are you equipped to run the process effectively?
In this webinar, Moore Kingston Smith’s reward and people advisory experts will discuss navigating the salary review landscape, including how a a robust salary review process can enhance your employee value proposition.
Areas covered are:
- What does a salary review process look like, and the must-have considerations to making sure the end-to-end process is a success.
- The key stakeholders to include for the delivery of a successful salary review process.
- Budget considerations, and how market data can positively impact and support decisions.
- The importance of competitive salaries and the link to a stand-out Employee Value Proposition.
- Why all roles should be reviewed, and not just the high-potential ones.
- How reviewing job levels and your career framework benefits succession planning.
- Sense checking job titles; do they really match their roles?
- Why a ‘lessons learned’ post-review exercise is always a must-have.