- This event has passed.
MOORE KINGSTON SMITH WEBINAR : Enterprise Series: Combatting fraud: prevention, detection and recovery
November 16 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
The consequences of fraud can impact many areas of an organisation. Victims of fraud may experience regulatory action, losses in the business, reputation damage and compensation claims. Threats can come from a variety of sources, including your own employees. Do you have the right measures in place to prevent fraud in your organisation? Join Moore Kingston Smith’s webinar to hear an expert panel discuss tackling fraud. They will guide you through the steps you need to take to prevent, detect and react to fraudulent activity. They will discuss:
· The impact of fraud on your business
· How to prevent fraud in your business
· Cyber security and data protection
· How to report and handle fraud in the business
· Fraud detection and training
· What can you do if your organisation has been a victim of fraud?
· Future risks in fraud
If you have a question ahead of the session, please email Mollie Denton: email@example.com.
Chair: Ricky O’Connell, Forensics Director, Moore Kingston Smith;
Panel: Maritz Cloete, Head of Cyber and IT Assurance, Moore ClearComm and Richard Clayman, Partner, Kingsley Napley