- This event has passed.
LONDON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WEBINAR
29-06-2022 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Green-up your supply chain
Did you know that your business’ supply chain emissions are likely much greater than its direct emissions? So, whilst it’s a great first step to take action to reduce your Scope 1 and 2 emissions, you can make an even more substantial, positive impact by additionally identifying and reducing carbon emissions from your supply chain (Scope 3).
During this session we will be discussing:
- the benefits of a green supply chain
- making a supply chain decarbonisation plan
- highlighting carbon emission hotspots
- engaging and collaborating with your suppliers
- setting targets for success
Our expert Panel includes:
- Chair: Mark Jenkinson, Committee Chair, LCCI Environment, Sustainability and Green Growth (ESGG) Group and Director, Crystal Associates
- Rory Capper, Head of Sustainability, Paper Round
- Gary Stalker, Strategic Account Manager, SSE Energy Solutions
- Sarah Bell, Public Affairs Manager UK, Ireland and the Nordics, UPS
This will be an interactive session and attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and help shape the discussion.