- This event has passed.
London Chamber of Commerce Online Webinar : Bidding for Rail Contracts
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
This webinar will provide advice for anyone who is interested in bidding for Network Rail and HS2 contracts and / or supply chain opportunities with main contractors.
Mike Raynor from Raynor Bid Consultancy will give an overview of rail procurement, describe where to find opportunities, explain the common themes in rail tenders and give practical advice regarding how companies can create winning submissions. There are still many HS2 contracts to be issued for tender and a much larger number of sub-contracts that will be issued by the winning tier one contractors.
Mike Raynor runs his own consultancy providing bidding advice to clients across a range of sectors. He is one of the UK’s most experienced bid consultants regarding rail and construction tenders, having supported the bids listed below:
- Network Rail Stockley Junction OLE – Win
- Network Rail CP7 Buildings and Civils – TBC
- HS2 Enabling Works – Win
- HS2 Euston Over Site Master Development Partner – Win
- HS2 Southern Stations – Euston and Old Oak Common – Win (Euston)
- Highways England Smart Motorways Alliance – Win
- Dounreay Decommissioning Framework – Win