• Exclusive access to business networking meetings (minimum of 4 per annum) and opportunities to promote inter-chamber trade.
• Invitations to attend special events throughout the year including guest speakers, exclusive excursions, audiences with key political figures and specialist networking events.
• Strength in unity – campaigning at the highest level on issues that matter to your business.
• Advice and support in resolving business problems.
• Uxbridge College offers all Chamber Members a free skills audit and advice on the training needs for your staff.
• Dedicated webpage of your own on the Hillingdon Chamber Member directory.
• Access to exclusive Member-to-Member offers between Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce members.
• 20% discount for members on Business Support.
• Ability to list offers or discounts on the Member-to-Member offers page of the Chamber website to attract local business from fellow members.
• Access to some West London Business support.
• Members with up to 10 employees £80.00
• 11 – 50 employees £140.00
• 51 – 75 employees £215.00
• 76+ employees £285.00
• A £25.00 one-off admin fee applies to all new membership applications. This covers the administration of the administration process and the creating of your own page on the website. It is not charged for existing and renewing members.
Payments can be made directly to our bank account or you will be invoiced or you can send a cheque to the address.
Payments can be made directly to our bank account or you will be invoiced or you can send a cheque to the address below.
Name: Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce
Sort code: 60-10-43
Reference: Please use your business name
Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce
C/o Kingston Smith
The Shipping Building
The Old Vinyl Factory
Hayes UB3 1HA