- This event has passed.
MOORE KINGSTON SMITH – WEBINAR INVITATION
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Talent retention: how to keep hold of your people as the economy opens up
We know from experience that after a recession there is often a rush for the doors as the economy opens up and employees who have been waiting for a more stable jobs market make a move to pastures new. Now is the time to make sure that you retain your major talent and ensure that your people are engaged, to avoid a high staff turnover when lockdown restrictions are lifted.
In this session our Strategic HR Partner, Richard Cummings, will talk you through:
- What attracts candidates to your organisation
- What makes employees leave or stay
- Ways to find out and keep finding out how your employees are feeling
- What we know about employee wants and how it changes over time
- Simple changes you can make and cost effective incentives
- The cost of doing nothing
Many organisations have taken measures to stay afloat such as cutting pay, postponing pay rises and making redundancies. Help us understand where you and your organisation are right now by taking our quick poll. By doing so you will help us to tailor the webinar to your needs.
As ever our head of Tax Tim Stovold will be on hand to offer guidance in areas where tax may be affected.
Date: Thursday 22 April
Time: 10:00 – 10:45am
Host: Mandy Merron
Panel: Richard Cummings, Strategic HR Partner; Tim Stovold, Head of Tax