- This event has passed.
MOORE KINGSTON SMITH – WEBINAR INVITATION
March 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Webinar invitation: Should you consider an Employee Ownership Trust as an exit strategy for your business?
Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT) are fast becoming an attractive exit strategy for a number of business owners. They provide an alternative solution to a third party sale and allow a majority stake to be transferred to the employees – such as Richer Sounds did a few years ago. Given likely capital gains tax increases next year a tax free sale to an EOT is looking more and more attractive to many entrepreneurial business owners.
We are delighted to invite you to our EOT webinar, taking place on 25 March 2021 at 10am. Our panel will host an interactive Q&A session, covering what an EOT is, why is it proving to be so popular and key things you need to consider.
We will also be joined by guest speaker Oliver Smith, Head of Membership, Employee Ownership Association.
If you would like to submit a question for the panel, please click here.
Date: Thursday 25 March 2021
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Esther Carder, Media Partner, Moore Kingston Smith
- Mike Hayes, Tax Partner, Moore Kingston Smith
- Amy Cretten, Strategic HR Partner, Moore Kingston Smith HR Consultancy
- Andrew Bloom, Head of Legal, Moore Kingston Smith
- Oliver Smith, Head of Membership, Employee Ownership Association