Developing a value propostion that meets customer needs – Masterclass 1
February 4 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This masterclass promises to be a participative and provocative session working with Professor Rob Holdway from Co-Innovate, Brunel University London* who will be drawing on his innovation and commercialisation expertise with key objectives in mind:
• Developing a robust innovation process
• Understand how to define your target customer groups
• How to gain market insights
• How to pick the ‘winners’ – which proposition is best?
• An introduction to Intellectual Property (IP)
• Develop your unique selling proposition (USP) and value proposition
• Develop a compelling elevator pitch
• Access further support through Co-Innovate and Brunel University to fuel new products and services.
For more information and to book click here