CO-INNOVATE BRUNEL UNIVERSITY
April 20 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this Event
For registered London Businesses
This is a series of 6 workshops, which will start on the 20th April and will be ending on the 25th May.
Each session is linked and will run from 10:30am to 12:30pm so to get the maximum from this programme, we advise you to attend all six sessions.
Brunel Co-Innovate Journeys Programme: Your Business Journey – Leading my future ready business.
Workshop 1: Programme Introduction and Plan – 20th April
- Introduction to Co-Innovate
- Elevator pitch from all delegates and to include the two biggest challenges that their business faces
- Introduction to St. James’s Place Entrepreneur Club
- Introduction to Business Model Canvas
Workshop 2: Building and leading a culture of resilience and innovation – 27th April
- Culture eats Strategy for breakfast…
- Balancing Logic and Creativity
- Cultural web
- Agile Development
- Development of Value
- Personal Development and the Value of time
Workshop 3: Business planning including beyond Brexit and Global opportunities – 4th May
Six Wise Men
- When to Plan
- What to Plan
- How to Plan
- Who plans
- Where and
- Why Plan
- Key Relationships; who are they?
- What is our purpose and ambition?
- The importance of influence Vs restraining forces
- Our Team and Trust
- Exploring global opportunities
Workshop 4: Lean and Technology including Environmental, social and corporate governance and responsible investing – 11th May
- 7 Modes of Waste Activity
- Operations Vs Office Lean
Technology and Automation
- Accountancy Sector Focus
- Enabling Technology
- Lessons from the Pandemic
Preparing your business for ESG
Workshop 5: Goals based Personal Planning combined with your Business Financial Planning and Business Funding – 18th May
Combining your Personal and Business Financial Planning with Your Business Planning
- Personal Planning areas
- Business Financial Planning areas
- Having a 360 degrees approach
Goals Based Planning
- Setting your Goals
- Planning to achieve your Goals
- How to prepare your business for funding
- Where and how can you find business funding
Workshop 6: Business Model Canvas Review – Naima Omasta-Milsom – 25th May
- Review of sessions so far
- Sharing your own draft Business Model canvas
Brunel Co-Innovate Journeys in association with St. James’s Place Wealth Management Entrepreneur Club launched a 6-week business-planning programme to help you and your business plan and strengthen your business for the future.
The webinars are delivered via Zoom as it allows good interaction between the participants. We have been using Zoom to deliver webinars to our clients and have had very good feedback.
The webinars are facilitated by Co-Innovate Journeys Innovation Director Naima Omasta-Milsom along with Robert Palmer of Palmer Wealth Management and Neil Rowland of Rowland Wealth Management Ltd who are in separate practices for St. James’s Place Wealth Management* and Martin Brown CEO of Elephants Child Advisory Ltd in the presence of Brunel academics that will cover both the business growth and planning support as well as some of their academic insights.
This programme is designed to help you look, think and develop your business with themes covering:
The webinars are a mix of delivery and engagement e.g. video, PowerPoint, working sessions. The themes that we cover mean that the attendees will have a broad and holistic view of all of the areas that they need to be thinking about (and taking action on).