Website created by One Care iT Limited
Copyright © Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Hillingdon Libraries adds business intelligence tool to digital resources collection.
Hillingdon Libraries have recently subscribed to sales and marketing intelligence platform Mint UK. Mint UK includes information on companies' financials, management and corporate structures, plus additional intelligence such as news and industry research. It's ideal for general business research and widely-used in business development functions. Its primary functions include:
- Strategic searching and list building using over 130 search criteria.
- 5-years of full company financials.
- Directors, director networking and contacts database.
- Detailed corporate ownership structures.
- Industry research reports from MarketLine.
- Business and company related news.
- M&A deals and rumors.
- Mailing Wizard for marketing campaigns.
SMEs could use Mint UK to:
- Build strategic lists of companies and extract contact data for marketing campaigns.
- Perform in depth due diligence on suppliers using ownership and M&A data.
- Monitor competition.
Find out more about Mint UK here
Mint UK is currently available at Uxbridge Library only. It is free to use but users need to ask library staff to be logged in.