Marcellus Brown Director of Rayners Lane Consultants Ltd- a Business Analyst with over 20 years experience including requirements collection, analysis, design, documentation and testing across the full software development lifecycle. In addition, he has significant experience in end-to-end systems support. He has gained Masters in Applied Project Management in November 2015, the ITIL foundation certificate and ITIL service offerings and agreements certificate. He has worked in investment banking, retail banking, manufacturing and the public sector.
Rayners Lane Consultants offers assistance with improving business in day to day operation and support projects making business changes to provide the required outcomes. Committed to customer care and delivering required results.
- Investigation of business systems; taking a holistic view of the situation
- Identifying actions required to improve the operation of a business system
- Documenting the business requirements for IT system support
- Strategy implementation
- Business process redesign
- Business Case production
(From British Computer Society Business Analysis Practice, QA Ltd.)
- Business Case
- Organisation and Leadership
- Employee engagement
- Project and Programme lifecycle
- Project planning
- Project oversight/Progress tracking
- Change management
(From PRINCE2 published by Office of Government Commerce and Northumbria University)
(From Management of Risk published by Office of Government Commerce)
Copyright © Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Website created by One Care iT Limited